The Aquatic Gardeners Association recognizes the increasing importance
of local aquatic plant clubs. As our hobby grows, these clubs are popping
up everywhere!! We want to support your club in any way we can. Here are
some things we can do:
- Feel FREE at any time to post on the the AGA
forum and facebook
page regarding your local clubs meetings and events.
- Your clubs web site can have a FREE link on the AGA
links page. Just e-mail membership at aquatic-gardeners.org.
- The AGA offers FREE prizes (contest DVDs,
gift certificates) for your local clubs HAP program or contest
or whatever. E-mail membership at aquatic-gardeners.org for more information.
- FREE copies of our journal, "The
Aquatic Gardener" and Planted Aquaria Magazine,
and even a FREE one-year AGA membership gift certificate (please,
only one per club per year). Raffle it, auction it, donate it, keep
- If your local club hosts an interesting event, have someone write
a short article about it and submit a few photos. Well try to
publish it in TAG if at all possible.
- Need a speaker idea? E-mail us and well put you in touch with
someone in your area if we can.
- If your club publishes a journal or newsletter, we will consider trading
ads and editor-to-editor article exchanges, based of course on similarity
of interests etc.
- Here is a great article: "How-to
Guide to Creating a Local Aquatic Plant Club" by John Glaeser
of the Madison
Aquarium Gardeners Club.
- And we offer Group Discounts on the purchase
of our journal, "The Aquatic Gardener."