The Aquatic Gardeners Association Supports Local Clubs!
The Aquatic Gardeners Association recognizes the increasing importance
of local aquatic plant clubs. As our hobby grows, these clubs are popping
up everywhere!! We want to support your club in any way we can. Here are
some things we can do:
- Feel FREE at any time to post on the AGA facebook
page regarding your local club’s meetings and events.
- Your club’s web site can have a FREE link on the AGA
links page. Just e-mail membership at aquatic-gardeners.org.
- The AGA offers FREE prizes (DVDs,
gift certificates) for your local club’s HAP program or contest
or whatever. E-mail membership at aquatic-gardeners.org for more information.
- FREE copies of our journal, The
and even a FREE one-year AGA membership gift certificate (please,
only one per club per year). Raffle it, auction it, donate it, keep
- If your local club hosts an interesting event, have someone write
a short article about it and submit a few photos. We’ll try to
publish it in TAG if at all possible.
- Need a speaker idea? E-mail us at membership at aquatic-gardeners.org and we’ll put you in touch with
someone in your area if we can.
- If your club publishes a journal or newsletter, we will consider trading
ads and editor-to-editor article exchanges, based of course on similarity
of interests etc. E-mail Cheryl at editor at aquatic-gardeners.org
- Here is a great article:
Guide to Creating a Local Aquatic Plant Club by John Glaeser.
This simple group discount policy will provide copies of each new issue of
our full-color quarterly journal, The Aquatic Gardener.
With these extra issues, your club could pass the savings on to selected workers/volunteers,
or purchase enough issues to offer each member a free copy of TAG, or
use them as raffle prizes, donations to local schools, etc.
If you need to purchase additional copies mid-year, we will be happy to pro-rate
(Regular Price $22 each):
|6 - 10 subscriptions
||$20 each annually
||$18 each annually
Other Foreign Subscriptions
(Regular Price $25 each):
6 - 10 subscriptions
|| $23 each annually
|| $20 each annually
- Each group is responsible for its own mailing list and internal distribution
- The group must renew annuallysorry, no multi-year Group Discounts.
- Additional subscriptions purchased mid-year will be prorated.
- Group Discount subscriptions are non-refundable.
Your club members will soon be enjoying The Aquatic Gardener!
Questions? E-mail membership at aquatic-gardeners.org